The PeopleVine POX (or Point of eXperience) app is available on the iPad OS direclty from the app store at https://peoplevine.com/pox. This article provides some guidance on setting up and using the POX covering the following topics:
- POX Basics
- Setup Guest Check-In
- Guest Check-In Flow
- Setting up a Guest Check-In Survey
The POX provides you the ability to check-in your members along with a self-service guest check-in in kiosk mode. To get started with the POX, download it from the Apple App Store on your iPad and search for PeopleVine POX. Once installed, you will be prompted to login with your PeopleVine username and password. Watch this video to learn about the basics of the POX app.
The app enables you to:
- See recent member check-ins
- Check-in a member by scanning their membership card
- Check-in a member by swiping their membership card
- Look for a member by name, email, phone, etc. and check-in
- View CRM profile for member including notes, attributes and past data
- Take notes on their visit
- Capture attributes to segment and classify your members
- Print a chit to hand preferences to your staff
Setting Up Guest Check-In
The POX app has a built-in self-service guest check-in solution that allows your member's guests to check-in. When a member's guest checks-in, the data will be captured and stored within your CRM and the member and guest will be linked together. Watch this video to see how to enable the guest check-in self-service kiosk.
Guest Check-In Flow
Now that you enabled the self-service kiosk mode, this will show you the experience for when a guest checks-in.